At the beginning of December, our sales manager successfully sold several rock drills. This customer is very special. It is a new customer introduced by a customer who bought a machine from our company before because customers who bought a machine from our company believe in our machine. Quality also knows the specialty of our company. So when our old customer introduced this customer, the customer quickly paid us the full amount, saying that they believed in us very much, and also said that they would purchase more machines later. We also hope to cooperate with this customer in the future. Now we are not only partners but also close friends who share daily routines. I will introduce our machine below, please check it out. If you are interested and need it, you can contact us at any time.
Gasoline Rock Drill Parameter:
|engine||single-cylinder, air-cooled two strokes|
|Cylinder diameter*stroke piston||58*70mm|
|Rotating speed of the engine||more than 2450r/min|
|displacement of engine||185cm^3|
|carburetor||hand needle valve, no floating type|
|Ignition system||controllable silicon contactless system|
|Drilling speed||more than 2450r/min|
|Max drilling depth||6M|
|Tank capacity||more than 1:14L|
|the mixing ratio of gasoline and lubrication oil||12:01|
|end of drill rod dimensions||hexagonal 22*108mm|
|Rotating speed of drill rod||more than 200r/min|
|Clearance of spark plug||0.5-0.7mm|
Rock Drill Types:
The rock drill is used for the direct mining of stone tools. It drills holes in the rock formations to put explosives into the rock to complete the mining of stone or other stonework. In addition, rock drills can also be converted into destroyers to break hard layers such as concrete. According to its power source, rock drills can be divided into four categories: gasoline rock drills, pneumatic rock drills, electric rock drills, and hydraulic rock drills.
The rock drill works according to the principle of impact crushing. When working, the piston makes high-frequency reciprocating motion, which constantly impacts the tail. Under the action of the impact force, the pointed wedge-shaped drill head crushed the rock and cut into a certain depth to form a dent. After the piston retracted, the drill turned through a certain angle, the piston moved forward, and when it hit the tail again, a new dent was formed. The fan-shaped rock mass between the two dents is shredded by the horizontal component force generated on the drill bit. The piston continuously impacts the tail of the drill, and continuously inputs compressed air or pressure water from the center hole of the drill to discharge the slag out of the hole, forming a circular hole of a certain depth.
Advantage of Gasoline Rock Drill:
Gasoline rock drills are easy to operate with high efficiency, reach the first-class level of similar products, and are fully interchangeable with parts of similar international products. The gasoline rock drill is convenient to carry, suitable for high mountains, no power, no wind pressure equipment, and temporary mobile projects with high mobility. It has a wide range of adaptability.
Characteristics of Gasoline Rock Drill:
- The hand-held gasoline rock drill is a hand-held rock drilling tool composed of a trinity of a small gasoline engine, a compressor, and a rock drill.
- During operation, the rock dust in the blasthole is washed by the compressed air generated by itself.
- The host is light in weight and easy to carry. It is suitable for high mountains, no power supply, and no wind pressure equipment. It is especially suitable for temporary projects with large mobility.
- Drill holes in the rock, which can be vertically downward, horizontal and upward less than 45º. the deepest vertical drilling depth is 6m.
Use of Gasoline Rock Drill:
- The gasoline rock drill is suitable for rock drilling. If new parts are replaced, it can be changed into a crusher and tamping machine for various crushing, shovel, excavation, splitting, and tamping work.
- It can work in high mountains and flat land; in the extreme heat of +40 ℃ or the area of the severe col of -40 ℃. This machine has wide adaptability.