When using the blast hole drilling machine, you need to have the best equipment on the market. At YG Machinery, we are our own supplier and manufacturer, providing our customers with the best tools and equipment, including our blast hole drilling machine. In order to complete the perfect drilling of the work while keeping the work area efficient and completely safe, especially if working in the mine, you will need equipment that meets efficiency, reliability, and durability. We only sell tools and equipment so that our customers are safe and able to do their jobs normally. In addition, we also have a gasoline rock drill, hydraulic rock splitter, excavator rock splitter, and other machinery that can be used in the blasting project in progress.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+86 136 1385 6800
Blast Hole Drilling Machine Application:
In the application of drilling machinery, the air-leg rock drill can only drill small-aperture, medium-shallow blast holes; the heavy-duty rail-type rock drill can also drill deep blast holes through the post, but the energy consumption is large and the drilling speed is slow. The characteristic of the down-the-hole drilling rig is that the energy loss of the piston striking drill rod does not increase with the extension of the drilling hole. Therefore, it is suitable for drilling a blast hole with a large aperture and a large depth. The blast hole drilling machine uses the impactor and the drill bit that sneak into the bottom of the hole to impact and break the rock. Therefore, it is called a blast hole drilling machine or down-the-hole drilling rig. Widely used in metal mines, hydropower, transportation, building materials, harbors, and national defense projects.
|Hole diameter (mm)||130-254||140-325||140-325||180-325||140-325||140-350|
|Hole depth (m)||180||200||260||300||400||600|
|Disposable drilling depth (mm)||3000||3000||3000||6000||6000||6600|
|Walking speed (km / h)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Climbing ability (Max.)||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|Distance off ground (mm)||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Working pressure (Mpa)||1.7-2.5||1.7-3.0||1.7-3.0||1.7-3.3||1.7-3.0||1.7-3.5|
|Air consumption (m3 / min)||15-27||17-35||17-35||23||17-35||17-35|
|Matching power (kW)||42-65||65||85||85||95||115|
|Rotational speed (rpm)||48-70||50-70||40-70||55-115||45-75||45-110|
|Rotational torque (N.M)||4200-5600||5000-6500||7000-9000||7200-8500||8500-10000||8500-10500|
Blast Hole Drilling Machine Working Principle:
The drill pipe is used to drive the pneumatic impactor to rotate together with the drill bit. The piston of the pneumatic impactor impacts the broken ore of the drill bit and is usually used for drilling holes of 80-250 mm in diameter in small and medium-sized mines. The blast hole drilling machine can drill holes in rocks above medium hard (f≥ 8). The machine is cheaper and is especially suitable for small and medium-sized open pits mines. The essence of the blast hole drilling rock is that the impactor is dive into the hole during the rock drilling process to reduce the energy loss caused by the impact energy transmitted by the drill rod, thereby reducing the influence of the hole depth on the rock drilling efficiency.
|Model||SKD 70||SKD 100||SKQ 100||SKB100-4
|Drilling diameter (mm)||50-90||90-130||90-130||90-130|
|Rock ruggedness coefficient||>20||>20||>20||>20|
|Drilling depth (m)||15||25||25||30-40|
|Rotate speed (r/min)||110||110||110||110|
|Working air pressure (Mpa)||0.5-0.7||0.5-1.0||0.5-1.0||0.5-1.0|
|Air consumption (m3/min)||4||6||12||10|
|Propulsion stroke (mm)||90||140||140||140|
|Max propelled force ( N)||3600||9600||9600||9600|
|Electric motor power (kW)||3||4||—–||4/5.5|
|Electric Motor Voltage( V)||380||380||—–||380|
|Rated speed (r/min)||1440||1440||3200||1440|
|Drilling rod (mm)||42||50/60||50/60||60|
|Drilling rod length (mm)||1025||1025||1025||1025|
Blast Hole Drilling Machine Maintenance Guide:
- Regularly check the hydraulic fluid. DTH drilling rigs are semi-hydraulic vehicles, that is, except for the impact of compressed air, the rest of the functions are achieved through the hydraulic system, so the quality of the hydraulic oil is essential for the hydraulic system to work properly.
- Clean the fuel tank and oil filter regularly. Impurities in the hydraulic oil not only cause the hydraulic valve to malfunction but also aggravate the wear of the hydraulic components such as the oil pump and the hydraulic motor. Therefore, we have an oil suction filter and a return oil filter on the structure to ensure circulation in the system as much as possible. Clean the oil. However, due to the wear and tear of hydraulic components during operation, the addition of hydraulic oil inadvertently introduces impurities, so cleaning the fuel tank and oil filter regularly is the key to ensuring oil cleaning, preventing hydraulic system failure, and prolonging the life of hydraulic components.
- Clean the oil mister and add lubricating oil in time. DTH drilling rig is used to achieve impact rock drilling through impactors. Good lubrication is a necessary condition to ensure the normal operation of the impactor. Due to the moisture in the compressed air and the cleanliness of the pipeline, there is always some moisture and impurities remaining on the bottom of the mister after a period of use, which will affect the lubrication and life of the machine. Therefore, when the oil mister is found when there is moisture and impurities in the oil or oil mister, it should be removed in time. When adding lubricating oil, the total intake valve must first be closed, and then the impinging gas valve should be opened to remove the residual gas in the tube to avoid injury. No lubrication work is allowed.
- Do a good job of running in and oil replacement of the diesel engine. The diesel engine is the source of the entire hydraulic system. It directly affects the climbing ability, propulsion (lifting) force, turning torque, and rock drilling efficiency of the drilling vehicle. Timely maintenance and maintenance is the prerequisite for the best efficiency of the drilling vehicle.
- Clean the air filter every shift to prevent the diesel engine from pulling the cylinder. DTH the efficiency, the more dust is generated, which has a serious impact on the operation and life of diesel engines. Therefore, we have a secondary air filter on the structure (the first is a dry paper core air filter, the second is an oil-immersed air filter), and the diesel engine inlet pipe is added as much as possible. Prevent dust and other factors from entering the machine body, causing wear and pulling cylinders, and prolonging the service life of the diesel engine. However, the air filter can only temporarily prevent dust and the like from entering the body. After working for a period of time, it must be cleaned. Otherwise, the dust will be collected more, which will not only block the air inlet passage but also cause damage to the air filter and seriously affect the diesel engine. Performance and service life.